Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Beginning

I have always loved how words have the ability to make you feel just about anything. A quote, a piece of literature, the lyrics to a song can all inspire hope, anger, laughter, sadness - the whole range of human emotions. Over the past several years, I have collected many things that have "spoken" to me on some level or another.

A friend of mine recently began a blog of his own (www.iowords.blogspot.com) and it inspired me to do the same so that I can share the things I have and that I continue to collect. Who knows.....maybe you will like some of them as much as I do.

Thanks for stopping by.

-k

1 comment:

  1. The blog looks great ... LOVE the banner and the title. I'm looking forward to reading your posts and I'm happy to be your first "follower"!

    ReplyDelete